Chicago Southland Convention & Visitors Bureau
Producing a 10-minute tourism video to air at highway oases to promote tourism in the Chicago Southland CVB and its’ 62 communities, and prompt consideration of the region as an alternative to Chicago and other cities for a wide range of year-round events, including sporting events, conventions, shopping, dining and cultural activities.
• Produced five 2-minute videos separated by special effects because the primary target audience would only be stopping briefly at highway oases and would have limited time and attention spans.
• Within each segment we showcase categories like professional sports, dining, festivals, entertainment venues, and convention capabilities.
• Created a special effects ticker at the bottom with events information and the client’s URL to show specific events, promote year-round events, and provide easy to remember information.
• The special effects ticker allows viewers to see specific information if it’s too noisy to hear the audio track.
• The organization saw a significant increase in web site traffic, including repeat visitors.
• The organization saw a significant increase in emails and phone calls requesting information.
• The organization began using the video in sales calls and direct marketing to recruit conventions and meetings to the area.
NuZoo won a Silver International Davey Award for the tourism video.