Intrado - Trade Show Demo / CD-ROM
Create a trade show demo of a database product for the 911 network that shows the level of interactivity between the field, dispatch and emergency services personnel; and the amount and sophistication of screen customization available.
• Created a 3-D animated demo that showed the individual screens of the Call Handler, Dispatch, and the Field Unit and the interaction between them during a crisis.
• Created demo screens that do not exist as part of the product. The demo screens are a representation of how each emergency Agency can customize their own screens using the Intrado product, and were created to show the full range and capability of the Intrado product.
• The demo was programmed to run through a Hazmat incident involving a chlorine spill from its initial reporting through the final Emergency Medical Transport leaving the hospital to return to base.
• All imagery and data are modeled on this particular accident.
• The demo created buzz at the trade show and within the industry.
• Enabled potential buyers to see the level of customization available to meet their unique needs.
• Demo could auto-run so potential buyers could view it if booth staff were meeting with other show attendees.
• It could also be controlled by booth staff to stop and start and explain how the product worked.
• After the trade show the sales force was able to use the demo on their laptops and distribute CDs to potential clients.
NuZoo won a International Davey Award for Intrado